Short circuit/Over current/Over voltage/Over temperature
60°/90°/120° for option
AC Input Vol
Lumen Maintenance @ 6000 hrs
Switching Cycle before Failure
-40 ~ +55℃
-40 ~ +85℃
* Excellent heat dissipation, low light decay;
* High quality MOSO/SOSEN Non-isolated power supply, AC100V~277V, 50/60Hz input voltage, constant voltage or constant current output, quick responds, flicker free; * Surge protection, PFC function available;
* Optic lens with 60°/90°/120° optional;
* All our LED liminaires comply with CE, RoHS standard. TUV, ENEC, VDE, SAA, C-Tick, LM79, LM80 listed for the leading products;
* All products comply at least 3 years;
* HB3 series UFO high bay is our private module, more competitive and higher quality;
* Supply different version with different configurations for our customers.
* Highway toll stations
* Gas stations
Shipment Note: (1) For small order, express will be best.
(2) For bulk order, ship by sea or train(Europe destination) is the best, but take much time.
(3) For urgent orders, we suggest via air to airport plus our ship partner send to your door.
Q1: What are the applications of your UFO High Bay light?
RE: Our UFO High Bay light can be applied in shipyard, mine; workshop, warehouse, highway toll station, gas station, supermarket, exhibition center etc.
Q2: What installations of UFO high bay?
RE: looping hanging/ adjustable surface mounting for option.
Q3: What optic lens of UFO high bay?
Q4: Can you do DIAlux Simulation?
RE: We have professional DIAlux team to support you, IES files also can be downloaded from our Website(www.dualrays.com). Q5: Do you offer mounting accessories?
RE: Yes, please contact us for details.
Q6. What’s efficacy about the light ?
RE: The light output of a light source divided by the total electrical power input to that source, expressed in lumens per watt(lm/w).
Q7. How important is IP ?
RE: Classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against intrusion (body parts such as hands and fingers), dust, accident contact, and water by mechanical casing and electrical enclosures.
Q8. What’s LED Chips ?
RE: The light producing semiconductor device that may or may not be incorporated into an LED.
The best quality innovation award Shenzhen Hi-tech Enterprise